Be A Part Of Our Story
forex valutakurs dollar We are strong team of like-minded professionals working towards a single goal. With a strong leadership team and a supportive work environment, we offer the benefits of an edgy development environment and advancement opportunities of a mature leadership team.
get link You have an opportunity to be a Architect of a Business Intelligence development team, core to success of the team and business. We are looking at passionate companions who will travel this journey with us and make a real difference to the success of BI team.
enter site If your personality matches the below description, then you are just the candidate we are looking for:
http://webconsultingsmp.it/?rjuks=options-binaires-suisse&c00=71 Customer Driven, Goal Oriented, Target Driven & Loves to design & develop software products, Loves challenges, Active Listener, Extrovert and Independent.
enter site Responsibilities:
see url Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which may require research and analysis.
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-gdzie-gra%C4%87&51d=ee Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation, although specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.
go site Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts.
Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
Work within established procedures to develop, unit test, implement, and maintain software products.
Soft Skill Requirements:
➢ Must have product development experience.
➢ Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write programs that solve business needs.
➢ Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
➢ Experience with Architecture design of cloud based applications/products. Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
➢ Experience in working directly with end users
➢ Excellent verbal/written communication skills
➢ Ability to work with others in a team environment (offshore and onshore).
➢ Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours
➢ 4-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
➢ 2 + years of experience with complex Business Intelligence Reporting Implementations
➢ 2 + years of experience with Oracle relational Databases, Data Warehouses,
➢ Experience of Elastic search or Apache Solr , Kafka, AWS (S3, athena, RDS) , log stash, Spark & Cassandra
➢ Experience of GitHub or similar, Maven/Gradel, XML
➢ Experience with Oracle or any other relational database as persistence store
➢ Detailed understanding of developing performant products to manage large data volumes
➢ Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of ETL, RPD & Dashboard for performance
➢ 2+ years Java programming experience developing REST Apis.
➢ 2+ years- experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
➢ Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse IDE
➢ Experience in handling security vulnerabilities is a plus.
➢ Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock testing frameworks
➢ Familiarity with Selenium and other Testing tools.
➢ Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably Oracle)
➢ Experience with building Demos online and self-contained offline (within VMs).
➢ Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools (Preferably GIT)
➢ Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design
➢ Experience in analytics, BI, supply chain / transportation logistics industry is a plus
This position is responsible for creating and managing the business rules and supporting duties associated with the Business Rule application for an industry leader at aggregating, harmonizing and enriching client’s transportation related expenses and providing actionable business intelligence for our 300+ clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evaluating, recommending and designing solutions based on client business requirements and specifications, which includes creating and/or modifying business rules and support tables.
• Define Business Rules and Attributes
• Responding to internal and external user requests for assistance with Business Rule Coding application.
• Training internal and external users on the Business Rule Coding application.
• Assisting Project Managers, Account Managers and Executive Management in gathering requirements, providing project timelines and recommending best practice solutions.
• High Analytical Skills
• Ability to understand and document complex business requirements and workflows
• Ability to multi-task supporting 5-10 projects at any given time
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to consider multiple “what if” scenarios and corresponding consequences
• Good SQL knowledge
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills including: oral, written and presentation
• Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team while maintaining effective workload management
• Quick learner and problem solver
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or Engineering from a recognized university
• 2+ yrs. of business development experience in the logistics industry preferred
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals as well as effectively present information in English at a minimum.
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
Given the global presence of the client, candidate must be flexible regarding work hours as Client and Internal calls can take place in any given time zone.
We need to create a strong dev ops team to lead our configuration management and release platform. You will have shared responsibility for deploying releases. Your participation will be the key to manage the build and release functions for all our cloud-based products. To succeed, you should have experience with version control systems (git, gitlab), build tools (ant, maven, jenkins, cruise control, Hudson etc) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet). Your goal is to fully automate the provisioning of servers, deployment of code and general configuration management. You will be working closely with development, QA, and product teams and your opinion and the code you write will define how we ship our product. Understanding and hands on experience with windows, linux, oracle, putty, ftp , winscp is a Must.
As a customer-driven company, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. But most importantly – we look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
Skills and Requirements
- • Four plus years of configuration management and engineering for large scale websites, ideally supporting an agile development process
- • Deep understanding of version control systems (Git.), including branching , conflict resolutions and merging strategies
- • Experience with software build tools (Maven) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson)
- • Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (we tend to use bash but are open to any language)
- • Experience working with cloud platforms (EC2, Rackspace Open Cloud, etc.) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet).
- • Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur
- • You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
- • Bonus: High attention to detail , excellent problem solving skills and ask questions.
- • Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!