Craft a career that’s extraordinary
A data analyst, engineer or designer? Full of innovative ideas and a passion to convert them to reality using cutting-edge technology?
We’ve the perfect platform for you. Take a look at our openings and send us your resume and let’s get the story started.
Generate ideas. Give them life. Grow.
We love out-of-the-box
Kanerika actively encourages innovation and creativity. Our teams have complete freedom to challenge existing norms and come up with ingenious new ways of leveraging technology to create the best possible solutions for our clients’ businesses.
Best of both worlds: Benefits and work-life balance
We actively work to make sure you get the best both while and beyond working with us. We have in place a comprehensive set of benefits aimed at keeping you healthy- financially, physically, emotionally and socially.
We grow as you grow
We encourage our employees to keep challenging themselves, to keep learning. We help them improve their skill sets through initiatives that target growth in different spheres.
Rewards and Recognition
Believe in giving your very best to every project you take on? Rest assured you will get due recognition at Kanerika. We reward extraordinary effort and celebrate stellar performances.
Lead/ Senior Java Developers
Kanerika Software Pvt Ltd (KSPL) is a BI Software Services and Solutions compnay and engaged in development in Healthcare, Big Data, BI, Data Analytics, & Transportation Spend Management domains.
We are currently looking a Lead/Senior Java Developers to be part of development team comprises of Java, Kafka, Elastic Search , Informatica & Sprintboot Rest API developers. Position requires hands on expertise and passion for product development. We are strong team of like-minded professionals working towards a single goal. With a strong leadership team and a appreciative work environment, we offer the benefits of an edgy development environment and advancement opportunities of a mature leadership team.
You have an opportunity to be a Business Intelligence development team member, core to success of the team and business. We are looking at passionate companions who will travel this journey with us and make a real difference to the success of development team.
If your personality matches the below description and committed to learn & grow, then you are just the candidate we are looking for :
- Customer Driven
- Goal Oriented
- Target Driven
- Loves to design & develop software products
- Loves challenges
- Active Listener
- Product design: Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity. This may require research and analysis
- Design and develop systems: Create system designs; develop specifications, program logic, and chart out flows; perform testing, debugging, and documentation. (Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.)
- Programming: Work on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares program specifications and develop coding logic flowcharts
- Client interactions: Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to collaboratively develop system solutions to business problems
- Work within established procedures to develop, unit test, implement, and maintain software products.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Must have software product development experience.
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write programs that solve business needs.
- Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
- Experience with Architecture design of cloud based applications/products. Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working directly with end users
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.·
- Ability to work with others in a team environment (offshore and onshore).
- Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours
4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4 + years of experience with complex Business Intelligence Reporting Implementations
- 4 + years of experience with Oracle relational Databases, or PostgreSQL
- 4 + years of experience with software development in Linux environment is a must
- Experience of Elastic search or Apache Solr , Kafka, AWS (S3, athena, RDS) , logstash & Spark
- Experience of github or similar, Maven/Gradel, XML
- Detailed understanding of developing performant products to manage large data volumes
- Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of ETL, RPD & Dashboard for performance
- 7+ years Java programming experience developing REST Apis preferably SpringBoot.
- 4+ years- experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse IDE is a must
- Experience in handling security vulnerabilities is a plus.
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably Oracle) is a plus
- Experience with building Demos online and self-contained offline (within VMs).
- Experience with Agile methodologies, JIRA experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools (Preferably GIT)
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design
- Experience in analytics, BI, supply chain / transportation logistics industry is a plus
Data Analyst/ Business Rules Specialist
Responsibilities for this position involve creating and managing the business rules and performing other supporting duties associated with the business rule application. This involves aggregating, harmonizing and enriching client data and providing actionable business intelligence for our 300+ clients.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Defining Business Rules and Attributes.
Evaluating, recommending and designing solutions based on client business requirements and specifications. This includes creating and/or modifying business rules and support tables.
Responding to internal and external user requests for assistance with Business Rule coding application.
Training internal and external users on the Business Rule Coding application.
Assisting Project Managers, Account Managers and Executive Management in gathering requirements, providing project timelines and recommending best practice solutions.
Strong analytical Skills.
Ability to understand and document complex business requirements and workflows.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to consider multiple “what if” scenarios and corresponding consequences.
Good SQL knowledge.
Advanced Excel skills.
Excellent communication skills including: oral, written and presentation.
Problem solving skills.
Education And/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or Engineering from a recognized university .
2+ yrs. of business development experience in the logistics industry preferred.
Given the global presence of the client, candidate must be flexible regarding work hours as client and internal calls can take place in any given time zone.
Sr Dev Ops Engineer/ Build Release Engineer
Key responsibilities for this position include managing the build and release functions for all our cloud-based products. You will work towards fully automating the provisioning of servers, deployment of code and general configuration management. You will be working closely with development, QA, and product teams and your opinion and the code you write will define how we ship our product.
Skills and Requirements
Four plus years of configuration management and engineering for large scale websites, ideally supporting an agile development process.
Deep understanding of version control systems (Git.), including branching , conflict resolutions and merging strategies.
Experience with software build tools (Maven) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson).
Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (we tend to use bash but are open to any language).
Experience working with cloud platforms (EC2, Rackspace Open Cloud, etc.) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet).
Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur.
Software Engineer(UI) or UI Developer
Ability to translate the UI designs in to fully-functional interactive prototypes.
Thorough knowledge on JS frameworks and knowledge of OOPs & MVC.
Strong skills one or more frameworks like Angular 1.x/2+, React JS, Can JS.
Data visualizations using Canvas or SVG, Highchart, D3.js etc.
Good Understanding on RWD, SPA & Hybrid app development.
Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST-API & Web services is essential.
Experience working with CSS pre-Processers, Boot Strap, Material design.
Familiarity with Testing Automation and Deployment automation tools.
Experience working with Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and Web Pack.
Ability to work closely with UX research and design teams.
Awareness of UI design principles and best practices.
Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines).
Big Data Solution Architect (2 positions)
We are currently looking for experienced Big Data Solution Architects to be part of our awesome team to work with latest technologies.
This position requires candidates to have hands-on expertise and passion for product development.
Total Experience- Should be 8 to 15 years
Relevant Experience Should be 4+
Notice Period-Immediate to 30 days
Help train and enable user groups on using the Trifacta Platform
Help customers install and upgrade Trifacta.
Coordinate and conduct expert wrangling sessions, health checks and roadmap reviews in order to maintain and grow customer’s success on Trifacta Platform.
Participate in content creation in the form of knowledge base articles and how to videos.
Experience with Linux
Experience with Relational Databases
Implementation experience with Big Data or distributed architecture
Basic programming with Java, Shell scripting
Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Ability to work as part of a team to formulate technical solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Experience with Python, SQL, APIs
Experience with server administration, networking, and/or back-end systems
Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, analytics applications
Understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)
Principal Customer Success Manager
Kanerika is looking for a Principal Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of existing and new subscription business, on Enterprise and Strategic accounts for its one of the premier US based customer. A Kanerika CSM demonstrates our core value “Start with the User”, with key responsibilities to engage customers post-sale, build customer satisfaction and retention, and help customers as they maximize value from their Wrangler investment. In this role you will have a significant opportunity to craft the customer journey, identify opportunities and be the voice of your customers. You will be responsible to onboard customers and develop and manage account success plans, and focus on ensuring client health.
Kanerika is Big Data, BI and Data Integration Software Services company. We work with the pioneers in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use.
Who you are:
You are a consultant to some of the largest customers in the world at the executive level and advise them on the setup, roll out and value of their strategic data initiatives in BI Modernization. You have demonstrated success managing their different stages of the customer lifecycle, handling customer escalations, and a strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop customer success plans. You possess technical breadth and depth in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platforms and have experience applying them to enterprise account plans. You have technical experience with Big Data, ETL/ELT Architecture with deep understanding of Databases, Data Warehouse and Data Modeling which allows you to communicate fluently about the product and understand customer needs.
• Develop and own the Success Plan for deployment at your strategic customers as part of Kanerika;s customer team.
• Whiteboard Data and Cloud Architectures with customers in an environment including Data Catalogues, Machine Learning, AI tools and data science workbench.
• Be the Voice of the Customer – identifying and quantifying the key factors for Customer success and then communicating them effectively to drive the product roadmap and develop a plan to meet said criteria based on regularly cadenced communications with your Customer (QBRs, Executive Meetings, etc.)
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
• Be a product evangelist and proficient with Trifacta Wrangler! It’s hard to be the trusted advisor if you can’t use the product.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• College degree with 15+ years experience as a CSM, professional services, pre-sales, technical architect or delivery manager or a Masters with 8+ years experiences.
• Understanding of the value of strategic data, current market trends and industry players, and deep understanding of Data Management Technologies and Architectures in regards to Big Data, Cloud, IoT, Analytics, Data Catalogues, and other emerging.
• Experience in the relevant products in the market such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS, Azure, Google Platform, Tableau, SaS, Data Science Workbench, and Data Catalogues.
• Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
• Acquired technical breadth and depth in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales)for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
• Ability to identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) of our Customers
• Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
• Significant and recent technical experience with Big Data, ETL/ELT Architecture
• Technology practitioner in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for large enterprise Data and Analytics platform.
• Experience to develop a plan to increase the penetration at your Premier and Strategic Customers that provides for increased executive visibility
• Experience working with a technical Customer base and understand corporate IT projects and processes.
• A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
Social Media Evangelist
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our company to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of Big Data, Data Analytics, AI/ML and blockchain technologies. A background of working for a similar company that focuses on Data Analytics will be helpful.
Social Media Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Work with the sales and marketing team to run effective campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
Social Media Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and data analytics
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch or other equivalent tool for image creation will be a plus