To build and deploy a consolidated HR analytics solution for a multi-site global enterprise that gives a 360 degree view of all the HR practices across the organisation.
- Multiple independent HR systems across various geographies due to varying local regulations, and M&As, resulted in data islands across the company, thereby reducing Executive level reporting capabilities.
- Within the organisation, multiple HR applications are used for payroll, time management, and HR operations. Learning and Development was managed in SuccessFactors, whereas the HR operations for the same firm was handled by Workday.
- Lack of a consolidated view and differentiated report results in improper analysis of various parameters like the attrition rate based profile, teams and individual experience or skill sets, gender based analysis, benefits for different employee groups, other demographics based reporting, etc
The HR Team undergoes immense pressure due to the extensive workload on their HR process. Streamlining an efficient HR process is a colossal task in itself. The larger HR teams bring operational efficiencies but not consistency.
The process of consolidation which earlier used to take a weeks’ time can now be executed within hours.
Significant improvement in workforce productivity and business performance on account of automation of data consolidation and analytics.
Reduced complexity and manual labour results in increased efficiency without missing any candidate that has applied for jobs.
Kanerika implemented a consolidated and integrated Data Warehouse on Azure SQL, enabled data analytics and visualisation using Power BI for large enterprises currently using home-grown HRMS, or softwares like Peoplesoft, Workday, Successfactor.
Kanerika designed and executed the needed Microsoft Power BI dashboards and reports catering the following needs –
- Visibility of employees distribution by demographic parameter like country, region, gender, tenure, and age
- Recruitment trends across gender, experience, salaries, countries, region
- Tenure trends across gender, salaries, countries, region
- Attrition Trends across gender, experience, salaries, countries, region, BU and Leadership
efficiency parameter and enabling their
- Proactive HR Actions
- Ensures Consistent HR Policies implementation
- Identify root cause where some teams have high attrition
- Region based Salary range adjustments
Kanerika is a niche consulting firm building efficient enterprises with deployment of automated, integrated and analytics solutions. Kanerika enables efficient enterprises through its unique digital consulting frameworks and AIOps enabled compostable solution architecture. We partner with some of the top vendors to solve some of the critical data and process related challenges. We help some of the top brands across the globe in increasing their speed to respond in evolving market conditions, reducing their cost of operations, empowering them with the right tools and insights for effective decision making.